What is Counselling anyway? Well, Counselling is so much more than just talking and listening (as you may do with a friend). I’ll help you take a step back and see things in a different way. Often our thoughts get tangled and confused, which can leave us not knowing were to start; I can help you if you simply don’t know where to start.
Counselling is very powerful, it enables you to see what is really going on in your life, to gain clarity on what you feel, think and believe. As things become clearer, you will be able to start to come to conclusions as to how or what you want to change, accept things that maybe can’t be changed or you simply don’t want to alter.
Other ways that counselling can help include:
- Better sleep
- Feeling less isolated
- Being more assertive
- More able to communicate what you need from the people around you
- Finding your inner strength and being confident to use it
- Better self esteem
- In control of overthinking or out of control thoughts
- Increased confidence
- Better relationships
- Feeling calmer
- Being more comfortable in your own skin
- Greater sense of wellbeing
- New direction
- In control of overspending, overeating, drinking too much
- Feeling more motivated
- Not being so hard or critical of yourself
I won’t tell you what to do but I will support you every step of the way in a caring, down to earth and compassionate way, without judgement, as you take the positive steps that are right for you. Contact me today to arrange an initial meeting.