Bereavement, Grief and loss counselling in Chorley, Lancashire
Helping Adults find meaning and joy in life again.
Life’s challenges can feel dark, heavy, or even impossible to deal with. Most people who start bereavement, grief and loss counselling feel like they are going round in circles, repeating negative emotions. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe you don’t look forward to much or you feel like you want to escape your life.
Stuck in negativity and feeling hopeless, you may feel like life is overwhelming, like it’s too much.
Do You Feel Numb, Angry, Empty?
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You feel lonely, even when you are with others.
- You lost the joyful feelings that you used to have in life.
- You feel dread, fear, strange thoughts, and a pounding heart.
- You know that sadness isn’t helpful but getting out of it alone isn’t possible.
If these sound true for you, I want you to know that in our society, we don’t talk about it very much, but what you are experiencing is normal.
Reaching out for help can provide you with the support and encouragement you need. Self-care is not an indulgence or a selfish act. In fact, it is especially important to take care of yourself when you have the responsibility of caring for others.
Bereavement, grief and loss counselling Can Help You Feel Like Your Real Self Again
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could…
- Shift into a more positive and hopeful outlook on life.
- Figure out who you are and what direction to go in next.
- Create a more meaningful life based on who you are and what you desire.
- Have the loving relationships you’ve always wanted.
Step Back And Focus On Healing
Bereavement, grief and loss counselling helps you rise above your challenges and start moving towards your ideal life with less less stress and more calm
You will get you the fresh perspective you need to start taking care of yourself and find your way through difficult feelings and situations.
Even if you are not sure how a therapist could help you, Bereavement, change and loss counselling may be able to help.
Grief is personal
The way that we grieve is deeply personal. There is no right or wrong way to grieve, just your way. I am here to help you work out what your way is.
I’ll be alongside you as you make sense of your loss, connect with your memories in a meaningful way and figure out where you go from here.
Whether you are grieving for a parent, child, life partner, sibling, friend or pet, I am here for you. You are not alone. Start healing today.
My name is Sarah Tinsley and I am a Bereavement and loss specialist who is here to help.
How Bereavement, grief and loss counselling Works
Bereavement, grief and loss counselling consists of 60-minute, one-on-one sessions that help you work through your concerns. In addition to listening, I will ask questions and share thoughts when it’s helpful, I play an active role. Here’s how it will work step-by-step:
- First, I provide a safe, accepting space so that you will feel comfortable sharing your struggles with me.
2. Through hearing your story, I will start to get a picture of what your challenges are.
3. We will start with helping you with immediate concerns like managing difficult emotions and challenging life situations
4. We will also work to discover what your goals are in therapy and in life.
5. Keeping your unique goals in mind, we’ll figure out what’s needed to help you reach them
6. Over the course of our sessions, you will start making progress towards the life you desire.
Research shows that Bereavement and loss counselling can positively change your thinking, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. It can help you let go of what’s holding you back.
Let’s Get Started Today
Ready to start feeling better? If you feel like they are going round in circles, repeating negative emotions, bereavement, grief and loss counselling could help.
Start now and find meaning and joy in life again. During your free introductory call you can start getting a feel for how I can help and we can discuss next steps.