You safety and wellbeing is my priority
During these difficult and ever changing times we find ourselves in as a result of COVID-19, my priority remains the safety and wellbeing of all my clients. In line with current UK Government guidelines I have put the following in place for in person sessions:
These precautions are now in place:
- Please do not attend your appointment if you or anyone you have had contact with, has had symptoms of COVID-19 (persistent cough, high temperature, loss or change of taste or smell) in the last 14 days. No cancellation fee will be charged.
- If I, or anyone I have been in close contact with, develop symptoms, I will let you know as soon as possible and will offer you an alternative appointment by phone, online or at a later date face to face.
- I have adjusted the layout of my room to allow for social distancing of 2 metres
- Please wear a face covering, if possible, when entering the building and walking down the corridors.
- If you would like to wear a face covering or mask during the session, please bring one with you. If you would like me to also wear one, please ask.
- Hand sanitizer is available as you enter and leave the building within the reception area, and in my room.
- Handwash and paper towels are readily available in all toilets.
- I wash my hands thoroughly between each appointment and will unfortunately not be shaking your hands at the moment.
- All surfaces that are touched frequently, such as door handles, are cleaned between clients.
- A full deep clean of my room will be carried out at the end of each day.
- Tissues will be available but please take them away with you at the end of the session.
- Please attend your session on your own, there is currently no waiting area within the building. If you need someone to attend with you, please discuss this with me as soon as possible.
- I will not be able to accept cash payments. However, contactless payment by credit or debit card is available or you can send a bank transfer.
- I won’t be able to offer you a drink, but you are welcome to bring your own with you.
I’ll continue to monitor, and act upon any additional guidance from the UK Government, British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) and my Insurance company.
If you are uncomfortable with meeting face to face, I also offer counselling via webcam or by phone.
If you have any questions at all please contact me.